who we are
I-SKILL LIMITED IS A COMPETENCY AND KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT COMPANY COMMITTED TO EMPOWERING INDIVIDUALS AND ORGANISATIONS
WHO WE ARE
i-Skill Limited is a Competence Enrichment and Knowledge Management Company committed to empowering individuals and organizations with capacity building tools designed to significantly optimize their personal, professional and corporate effectiveness. We provide highly stimulating and interactive forum for finding practical, result-oriented and competitive alternatives to the most complex, most pressing and most important challenges encountered in industry, business, government and society. We offer complimentary services in the provision of success tools, techniques and breakthrough strategies. i-Skill is a Knowledge Clearing House with a Faculty of Subject Matter Experts based in the United States of America, Canada, United Kingdom, India, China, South Africa, Dubai and Ghana who we can mobilize ,as and when needed, to develop, customize and facilitate workshops, seminars and training programmes in all areas critical to organizational success. i-Skill defines the limit of competition and thrives on the cutting edge. Within a short time of operation, the company has accumulated the quality of brain power, creative energy and organizational skills not usually found in a single organization. Our competitive advantage is our willingness and ability to convert concepts into practical actions and profit generating tools; and to convey our capabilities in exciting and empowering ways. i-Skill Limited has entered into strategic alliance with leading human capital development institutions in the world, including the Chartered Institute of Personnel Development, United Kingdom; School of Government, United Kingdom; Institute of International Research, South Africa; Regenesys Business School, South Africa; Strategic Performance Institute, U. S. A and Right Selection Company, Dubai. i-Skill is also the Nigerian representative of Roger Dawson, the globally acclaimed authority on Negotiation and Persuasion; and is affiliated to world renowned Power Negotiation Institute of the United States of America; with exclusive rights to run training programmes on Business Negotiation and Persuasion Skills in Nigeria. We offer a wide spectrum of high impact training programmes in various competence areas including: Leadership and Management, Business Development/ Marketing, Customer Relationship Management, Communication, Personal Development, Human Resources and Management, Accounting/Banking and Finance, Computer Appreciation, and other special programmes. Please visit www.iskillng.com for details of our offerings. In the last seven years, more than 10, 000 professionals from leading organizations in the private and public sectors have benefited from our competency enrichment programmes. Some of the institutions that have engaged i-Skill to develop and customize exclusive in-house programmes for their staff include: First Bank Plc, Zenith Bank Plc, Diamond Bank Plc, Fidelity Bank Plc, Afribank Plc, Intercontinental Bank Plc, BankPHB Plc, Unity Bank Plc, MTN, Etisalat, NNPC, Chevron, Halliburton Limited, Total Plc, C and I leasing Plc, NCC, ECOWAS, Future Views Securities Limited, BGL Plc, Aso Savings and Loans Plc, Sigma Vaughn Pensions Limited, and many more.
• To constantly seek for better ways of improving efficiency and effectiveness in the work place.
• To provide highly stimulating and interactive forum for finding practical, result-oriented and competitive alternatives to the most complex, most pressing, most important human resource challenges encountered in industry, business, government and society.
• To convert concepts into practical actions and profit generating tools; and convey our capabilities in exciting and empowering ways.
• To enter into mutually rewarding strategic alliances with the best human capacity enrichment organizations in the world.
• To steadfastly apply the best practices and highest principles of equal opportunity, integrity, operational excellence, innovation and continuous improvement in our dealings with staff, clients, prospects, partners, stakeholders, regulatory agencies and government.
• To accept and take full responsibility for the development of future leaders.